Campania I.G.T. Fiano "Gaia"
Grapes: Fiano 100%
- Wine style: Still white wine with excellent structure, with complex aromas, characterized by excellent taste balance. Wine made from Traditional Agriculture and Winemaking
- Why Bio? The winary applies biodynamic vineyard, does not use sulfur addition and uses only indigenous yeasts, the wine does not undergo any clarification and filtration
- Vineyards: Age about 30 years, south-east to 400 meters above sea level, the soil is calcareous sandstone and clay
- Winemaking: Cold maceration on the skins for 2 days, alcoholic fermentation with natural yeasts in barriques orf third passage
- Aging: 6 months on fine lees and 3 months of aging in bottle
COLOUR:Pale yellow, thick but not oxidized
AROMA: Intense and complex gentle fruity and floral notes, peach very ripe, slightly spicy in the final
FLAVOUR: Linear and immediate, with great structure, good acidity and hint of alcohol well integrated, it closes on citrus notes, sweet aftertaste
Best enjoyed at a temperature of 10-12°C.
Smoked Fish Appetizers, Fish Tartare-Carpaccio, Pasta with Fish no Tomato, Fish Stew, Grilled Fish, Fried Fish
- Denominazione d'origine
- Campania I.G.T.
- Vino Bianco senza solfiti aggiunti
- Gradazione Alcolica
- 13,5 %
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Casata Monfort range of products includes a...